Calling on All Teachers, Staff, Faculty, Coaches and Parents.
We ALL need to work on a more effective solution to this rapidly escalating issue.
The argument on masking healthy school children in the total absence of risk is not an issue being taken lightly by parents.
It has created a great deal of tension between parents, school board members and teachers.
According to the Center for Disease Control, Covid-19 contributed to the deaths of 313 children between the ages 5-18, from 01/01/2020 – 08/21/2021.
What is underreported is the fact that NONE of these children were classified as “healthy school children”.
According to the Center for Disease Control, the mortality rate among the entire American population of children is: 0.0004945205479452054 %
The complete absence of serious risk to healthy school children is at the core of this issue.
This brings to light some very specific questions that need to be addressed.
- Why is any burden being placed upon healthy school children who are NOT at risk ?
- Why is any burden being placed upon healthy teachers who are NOT at risk ?
- What is being accomplished by forcing healthy school children to wear masks ?
- What damage are we doing to healthy school children by DEPRIVING them of exposure to breathing earth’s natural air ?
- Why are healthy school children being disadvantaged to accomodate “at risk” teachers ?
- If forced masking upon school children being done to protect a specific group of “at risk” teachers and students , wouldn’t it make more sense to
To begin planning a solution, we need clearer answers as to why masking “not at risk” children in school seems to be such an important crusade.
So where do we go from here ?
The position of parents in Boardman Township is very simple. To support any teacher, parent, or child who identifies as being “at risk”, so as long as it does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of any other teacher, parent, or child.
Your feedback as a teacher, coach, faculty or staff member, is critical in helping your School Board right now.
Below is a compilation of solutions offered by other parents and teachers. Please let your voice be heard and consider weighing in on the subject.
There is an area below to add any additional comments that you feel would be helpful in resolving this issue.
Thank You for Participating.
Boardman Parents and Students appreciate all of your effort into seeking a resolution !
*Any personally identifiable information collected will NOT be shared or made public*